WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Sunday, May 26, 2024

LIVE: Donald Trump holds MAGA rally in Washington DC

Why did my mind tell me Deja said "Grab Hootie"???

Why are you babysitting my children? 

Who told them to read today??? 

Dee Roy, OMG see there you go using "jail slang" you play too much... 

"Where's Dee???

See this is why I left Chicago"... you know I bite about "Ivanka" she is still my Barbie...

Everybody hears Deja, then they see Hootie pulling somebody off the floor..

You make me sick with these LIVE READING SKILLS TEST... 

You know EVERYBODY heard (2)(77)(9) Deja

7 grams for $40 no complaints, while praying...

If you tell my grandson his last name is "Trump" I will slap the taste out of your mouth...

Someone got pulled from the room in this video, the security guard looks just like my baby boy... I know you follow him and Dee... 

Stop sending me codes please... yes I remember what you taught me... I explain the #'s all of the time...

Make me call you grandpa

When he said... (2)(77)(9) you I laughed at every Malcolm X fans that remember the scene where "Big Red said" keep the numbers in your head... 

LOL #SPIKE... 

Nope I refuse to ... 

#NOPE

Yes he will accept a job with you Sir!!!