WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Thursday, August 29, 2024

Starting early today!!! busy ๐Ÿ working... Did you know??? Nevermind let me see #Excited


I've successfully launched my cleaning services, while seeking long term employment!!!

Some income is better than none...

I've completed my first Vegas cleaning, with others scheduled, very optimistic.

Finally making money which is my reason for being here, I'm not in denial...

I'm so far behind schedule, I've made my mind up to be SELFISH 

Ok insurance today, and I'm back in a car!!! 

This market is like Vegas, my services are in high demand...

To locals this is all common, to me it's learning something new every day.

Keep the brain going... 

Stop laughing.... Shout out to Einstein Bagels 

I'm so behind on schedule 

GOD does things in HIS own timing