WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Thursday, August 8, 2024

I did not deserve this... "Who was responsible for advocating for CHA in 2015???

I advocated for Rahm to open all list

Settlement Offer and Intent to Pursue Legal Action


Dear Chicago Housing Authority Board Members,

Cc: Additional Parties subject to be called

Bcc: Media (Press Release)  

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally propose a settlement offer in the amount of $2 million regarding the issues that have arisen between myself and the Chicago Housing Authority (CHA).

THE LIFE LONG IMPACT BASED ON THE SHAMELESS EXPLOITATION CANNOT BE DEFINED WITH AN AMOUNT!

The material evidence that I intend to present will demonstrate instances of "conspiracy," "collusion," "conspiracy to commit fraud," and various other charges and claims that underscore corruption within the CHA. These actions have resulted in severe consequences for me, including damage to my reputation, slander, threats of homelessness, and significant mental, emotional, and physical distress.

In light of the effort and energy expended to address these injustices, I am committed to utilizing every available resource to thoroughly investigate this matter and expose all individuals involved in these alleged wrongful acts. To this end, I am currently in the process of filing an extension for arbitration. My intention thereafter is to file a Motion for Summary Judgment, as I firmly believe there are no genuine issues that remain unaddressed, and I will highlight every complaint that has been disregarded as evidence of your staff's conspiracy to conceal these crimes.

I am open to resolving this matter amicably through a settlement offer. However, I must emphasize the seriousness of the claims and the profound impact they have had on my life. This offer is made in good faith to achieve a fair resolution without the need for protracted litigation.

I apologize for the delay in filing. Acceptance of all exhibits took longer than anticipated, but the filing was successfully entered on August 5th, 2024. 

  1. There is a lead document with the timestamp of August 5, 2024, the filing is taking some time. 
  2. Income was received by CHA which should have ended said termination proceedings.
  3. There were over 12 reports to Tracy Scott of harassment by Shalisa Harvey, I gave everyone name credit. 

I want to draw your attention to important details regarding the order of protection. The order was issued based on an email that CHA acknowledged "was not the same email" intended for everyone involved. Given the circumstances, I believe it's necessary to include you once again in the discussion surrounding the communications that led to both my termination and subsequent legal claim. Please review both emails: the one used for the order of protection and the correct email sent to you. The disparity between these emails highlights that the foundation of this prosecution is fundamentally flawed.

Looking ahead to DNC 2024, Congressman Davis will need to address my absence and clarify that the email used in my termination was inadvertently taken from the DNC convention invitation list. It's crucial to emphasize that "THEY ARE NOT THE SAME EMAIL."

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your understanding and support as we navigate these challenges.

Please consider this proposal seriously. I look forward to your prompt response to initiate discussions towards a resolution.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

P.S. Anyone who accepts trips, gifts, tickets to events and so forth are also under investigation and speculation, I hope that vacation is not funded by Scottie Pippen, to conceal and cover up what you know about said matter.