WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Chris Brown 11:11 Tour Live In Denver @ The Ball Arena Full Set

STOP READING MY TEXT (BLOG) PLEASE... LOL

"Our" kids are so spoiled!!!

Why does this look like a totally different show??? 

I refuse to repeat and/or confirm what I said

or what you repeated

You guys are back to work!!!

Your haters will hate 

He is not mimicking anyone, this is his music

Not a Milli Vinilli move, it is him singing

Janet Jackson has not sung live her "entire" career

I have more fun with Chris, than I did with Michael Jackson

Chris dances so much he feeds live on his mic so he can dance!!!

That is him singing and dancing for 2 straight hours

KIDZ you guys are awesome!!! 

You work so hard and I replay just to see who said what

I won't be specific, because you are all my favorites

Ok, Ok, they know Taylor acts like me the most... LOL

Finish the tour, we will deal with other issues later