WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

GOD knows my heart... finding inner peace..


Dear GOD 

Thank you for showing me who I truly am, in spirit and in truth

Thank you for giving me wisdom, guidance, and a heart that fears YOU

Thank you for sifting me from those who never had my best interests at heart

Thank you for giving me self esteem

I'm in a good place now, never looking back

Whatever time I have remaining on this side of heaven... will be invested in life

Thank you for all that you have done already

There is no story ...