Monday, May 6, 2024

No weapon formed against me... shall prosper


I made up in my mind, to care less about how others feel about me, and more on who I am...

I give it all to GOD...

The events as transpired have been designed to cause maximum stress, duress, and/or mental anguish

If I lose everything I own, I'll start all over again

My only regret is those I've helped who refuse to support me...

Sifting thru my reality wearing blinders...

Real friends find you... I got a rare call... unexpected, "how can I help they asked"... thank you 

I withhold names not all need publishing, I don't sacrifice for attention...

I will only remember, what remembers me...

GOD is showing me who was in my life for access, and who were my fans...

I don't mind forgetting any of the pain...

If it be GODS will my storage bill will be paid, I'll pick it up before the end of the month...

If not, I'll never return to Illinois... ever again 

You did all of this for Scottie Pippen... I never asked to give birth to his bastard...

Now excuse me from this cult fiction bullshit, I told you he was boring...
SeedSupreme Seedbank Banner

Hail Mary Jane Marijuana Farm LLC Coming Soon

Hail Mary Jane Marijuana Farm LLC  Coming Soon
Click Image To Read More