Saturday, May 4, 2024

DAY OFF RESTING: Clark-Oil.com Store #33 Termination 5-4-2024

Relax... "New Career Opportunity Next Week"

Stop laughing... for $9.50 LOL

Excuse my dumbfounded sound, I was literally amazed at her ignorance, lack of professionalism, then I realized how she did me a favor releasing me. I should add 

SALES: Day 1: $2411, Day 2 $3221, Day 3 $3800, Day 4 $4200, Day 5 $4400 in sales on my register my first week... they come to work, I do my job, showing them how the work should be done.

Now how do I look ignoring a "inside job", standing on the floor?

When you are good counting money, but lack accountability in other areas, you are doomed to fail.

I can share many thing, but i will allow her to tell on herself... over 80% store robberies are inside jobs, staged by staff who understand the inner operations...

 I WILL LOOK CRAZY 🤪 LATER

Why do you think the owner came to meet me? 

Obviously my professional demeanor and behavior is taking notice, opening doors for me.

I needed that time anyway... They owe me hours


I can imagine Lisaraye being a strong influence in her life, she recruits dumb bitches who don't mind looking super stupid

SeedSupreme Seedbank Banner

Hail Mary Jane Marijuana Farm LLC Coming Soon

Hail Mary Jane Marijuana Farm LLC  Coming Soon
Click Image To Read More