Monday, April 22, 2024

NBA on TNT... What if I don't want to forget those who bless me???

I feel so much better now...

TNT Predictions

6:30 pm Philly over New York, Spike can't hear me... Embid (21) do you baby!!!


Doing exactly as planned, thank you to everyone who pitched in to help...

Hey William, yes I also dated Shaq

I did not say we have a sexual relationship, but there is tons of footage with him leaving an event.

1995 NBA All Star Weekend, where I am a registered volunteer, with NBA credentials....

Yes, it is true... they do not have shelters in Biloxi, MS (I love that part) so they gave me a makeshift accommodation just in case...

I hear Congress is working on a measure against the homeless, banning where they can have access...

What happens when you have a stalker Congressman, hiding behind a stalker NBA player???

How do I explain this to the police???

LIVE ON TNT...

I am Shaquille O'Neal's 1st ____ of a woman in his life.. His first what???

He reads every email, right Dawn???

Okay let me know if that helps, they will tell me what is happening you will not be successful if you do not know how this technology works. 

Archives: https://sexydancer68.blogspot.com/

CODES ARE THE SAME, MY CODES ARE UNIVERSAL

Breaking the Player Codes, keys to my car!

1 I am number one in your life

2 Second Wife to somebody??

3 You see or hear GOD

4 I am “HIV” negative

5 Someone with “HIV” near me

6 Dr. J and/or LeBron James

7 Carmelo Anthony

8 (Vanessa) 24 (Chevy)  Kobe Codes

9 I am not having a “baby”

10 Perfect Me

11 Who wants to RAPE… yeah

12 Jesus had Disciples how many?

13 Esther (Bible)

16 Pope Francis

18 RIP DJ

20 Gary Payton

21 Weed/Marijuana (y’all so LOUD)

22 Both on a second marriage

23 Michael Jordan

25 Derrek Lee (Cubs)

31 Chris Brown

33 Scottie Pippen

34 Walter Payton

35 Kevin Durant

36 Bishop Don Juan

40 Presidential Codes

42 Floyd Mayweather

45 What gun do I carry?

45 Donald J. Trump

50 I am going off about something, not the rapper jerk #FAKE

52 Supreme Captain Mustapha Farrakhan

58 Judge Zagel (RIP)

65 Dr Dre

66 GB2G aka George Bush:)

68 Year I was born

69 Commander Brian Thompson aka “Silver Fox” (Rahm)

87 Dee

93 DJ (RIP)

95 Deja

97 Hootie

99 JAY-Z

00 Diddy

106 Park it right here (My birthday)

168 Debbie LUCKY lottery number


SeedSupreme Seedbank Banner

Hail Mary Jane Marijuana Farm LLC Coming Soon

Hail Mary Jane Marijuana Farm LLC  Coming Soon
Click Image To Read More