Friday, April 26, 2024

CHICAGO BULLS... WE SHOULD SETTLE


Dear Chicago Bulls Organization,

I am writing to you regarding the distressing and traumatic incidents involving myself and individuals affiliated with the Chicago Bulls organization, namely Scottie Pippen, Carl Pippen, and Larsa Pippen. The actions perpetrated by these individuals, including stalking, harassment, and rape, have had profound and lasting effects on my life and well-being.

In light of the severity of the offenses and the significant harm caused to me, I am hereby extending a settlement offer of $250 million dollars to resolve this matter. This settlement amount takes into account the egregious nature of the crimes committed against me, as well as the enduring impact they have had on my physical and emotional health over the past 30 years.

I wish to emphasize my desire to settle this matter immediately, as the trauma inflicted upon me by the actions of Scottie Pippen, Carl Pippen, and Larsa Pippen continues to haunt me every day. It is my sincere hope that by reaching a settlement, I can begin the process of healing and moving forward with my life.

In addition to the financial compensation, I request that the following terms be included in the settlement agreement:

  1. A formal acknowledgment of responsibility and wrongdoing by Scottie Pippen, Carl Pippen, and Larsa Pippen, along with a sincere apology for the harm caused to me.

  2. Implementation of comprehensive anti-stalking and anti-harassment policies within the Chicago Bulls organization to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.

  3. Confidentiality provisions to protect my privacy and ensure that details of this settlement remain confidential.

  4. Any other terms deemed necessary to facilitate a fair and just resolution of this matter.

I urge you to consider this settlement offer seriously and respond promptly to begin the process of reaching a mutually acceptable agreement. Please understand that my primary goal is to achieve closure and justice for the harm inflicted upon me.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your timely response.

Sincerely,

Chyvette A Valentine

SeedSupreme Seedbank Banner

Hail Mary Jane Marijuana Farm LLC Coming Soon

Hail Mary Jane Marijuana Farm LLC  Coming Soon
Click Image To Read More