WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Pritzger State of Address "Living In A Car" Story was too much

Repost from March 28, 2024

Kamala the beautiful thing about that speech, was he told you everything I did in California, hoping to contend with Gavin Newsome. 

His sole focus the entire time was to position himself for that seat, you watched who betrayed Joe.

Have you picked your cabinet? How is Joe? How much time does he have? 

Please try to hold him until after the DNC... don't let them laugh at him please

 Do I look worried??? Kamala, stop playing where are you right now??? 

I put you there with a purpose, you do know that right??? 

I was "living in a car, waiting for a letter of recommendation from Danny Davis

I delivered to you personally, reminder you came to find me