WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Sunday, March 3, 2024

"Girl child aint safe, in a house filled with men

This is my story to tell...

no longer political, this is personal

Updated thoughts from here all day


10:30 am My mother Diane Valentine was a prostitute, Danny was one of her many tricks. She abused the access Debbie gave her, unto her very bed. I understand her connection to Lisa. She will sell your soul and hers for $

My grandmother kept me from Diane to protect me

She would get drunk, pass out, her tricks would chase to eat me.

10:38 am I don't know my mother, after my birthday due to drugs, and bad behavior my grandmother prohibited my from having access

She would beat and attack me, reminding me how I should have never existed...

10:46 am She would trade me to get high, can't lie... I was born in a womb of liquor... 😂