WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Barack Obama said my name Chyvette Valentine for the FIRST time EXTENDED

Hyde Park Academy Classmates of my son Devonte Pippen

You know Obama does not impress me
He was probably fucking Scottie the night DJ was shot 
Was Michelle on the left (wife) or right Chevy??? 
Girl Bye Sorry
I do NOT want to talk to Obama #PERIOD
I do not have any more children to sacrifice 
Maybe you will understand why I RETIRED from politics
I am the reason the Obama Museum is built in Chicago!!!