WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Monday, July 22, 2024

If he had beef with you, why did he attend the meet & greet???

I know "Live Nation" is NOT losing money for this BULLSHIT!!!

PREMEDITATED: SHOWED UP TO MEET N GREET WITH 40 GUEST??? 

So you came 40 deep... and still got your ass kicked??? Is this Scottie best fan??? 



Dear Chris,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to address some recent events that have raised significant concerns.

On the same day I traveled to Vegas July 20, 2024, you were involved in a altercation that has paused your current tour.

Additionally, it has come to my attention that you are being sued for $50 million. The convergence of these events has prompted me to reach out to you directly. 

You were mentioned in my case, Valentine vs. Pippen Cook County Case No. 2024L002166. Pippen continues to harass, stalk and set up clients to keep them from supporting me, this current tactic is one of many since July 2017, when we first began communication.

Firstly, any mention of you in my case is purely coincidental and unrelated to the lawsuit against Scottie Pippen. It is unfortunate that this has coincided with your current legal issues, and I regret any distress this may have caused you.

Secondly, I find the timing of the legal action against you questionable. This lawsuit was filed without waiting for the outcome of a formal investigation and shortly after the success of your recent tour. This raises the question: was this lawsuit a valid claim, or could it be a targeted action motivated by the success you recently enjoyed?

Facing a lawsuit of such magnitude is undoubtedly challenging, and you have my sympathy. I hope you have the support and resources necessary to navigate this difficult period.

If you need any clarification or further information regarding your mention in Valentine vs. Pippen, I am more than willing to discuss this with you or your legal team. Transparency and communication are crucial, and I aim to ensure that any misunderstandings are promptly resolved.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I sincerely hope for a fair and just resolution for all parties involved.

Best regards,

CMB Legal Advocate

We saw that shit coming 😂 7/20 my day in Chicago...

Here We Go post from 7/19/2024